Deep Faith & Good Friends
For the Most Inﬂuenceable Years of Your Life
CSM is our ministry to students in 6th-12th grades.
We create a variety of experiences and environments specifically for students, but our aim is the same for them as anyone – We hope they see Jesus. Because growth happens best in community, we tailor everything toward building deep faith and deep friendships.
We’d love for your teen to get connected. CSM is a group of students who want real answers about faith questions so they can follow Jesus in real ways.
How we minister to students:
- Midweek, students gather to deepen their faith and friendships. Each week they can count on sharing food, prayer, and study with close friends.
- On Sundays, students worship with parents and friends in the main gathering. They are as much part of the church as anyone. They also participate in Breakouts, discussion groups just for them.
- Students are invited to serve the church according to their maturity and gifting – on a given week a CSM student may help with a/v, lead worship, or teach in KidsView.
- Prioritized Bible studies and discussion – topics that are most important and most relevant to them, right now.
- Shared experiences for the whole family; avenues for parents to be a welcome part of their teen’s faith and choices.
- Trips and activities that are fun, yes, but more – Students are exposed to the needs of their city and world and given chances to participate in the work of God’s Kingdom, often in breathtakingly creative ways.
Questions? Want to know about upcoming CSM studies and activities? Contact us! We’d love to ﬁll you in.
Looking to serve with CSM?
Would you like to host a Student Night in your home or backyard? Prepare a meal or snack for the group? Join us on a trip this year? Let us know!
Need to complete a medical form?
CLICK HERE (1 per child/student).
A Guide to CSM Gatherings
Wednesday night = Student Night. Each week, we get all of the middle and high school students together to dive into God’s word, talk about life, and build friendships. It’s the place to be.
On designated Sundays, middle and high school students are dismissed midway through the worship gathering for a breakout discussion group.
Here’s the rhythm: 2nd Sunday of the month is for Middle School; 3rd Sunday is for High School; and 4th Sunday is for everyone.
A night for everyone. Throughout the year we host special invites for parents, students, and siblings to play, learn, or serve together. Because what matters is being and growing together. This is an opportunity to strengthen family relationships and connect with other CSM families.