Summer Date Nights 2021
This summer we want to invite you and yours to a series of date nights as helpful as they are fun!
Myth-Busting Marriage is a 4-night group for couples that’s both a relaxed night out and a chance to invest in each other. Join us at Great Raft as we take apart some of the most common and most misleading ideas about marriage.
We’ll bust the myths that sabotage our relationships, paying attention to both the timeless wisdom of scripture and the growing field of evidence-based relationship studies. So come spend some time with each other, and with other friends and couples who are also on their way to a stronger, Christ-centered relationship.
- Dates: Wednesdays in July – July 7, 14, 21, & 28
- Time: 6:30-8 p.m. Come at 6:30 to hang out, order food and drinks. Discussion from 7-8 p.m. Brewery open until 9 p.m.
- Location: Great Raft Brewing – 1251 Dalzell St.
- Cost: Free, including materials! Food and drinks for purchase.
- Food & Drinks: Available for purchase. There will be a different food truck each time. We’ll try to let you know in advance. No outside food or drinks, except water.
- Kids: No kids allowed. Date night!
- Expectation: Guests are welcome! Please sign up if you’re able to attend at least 3 of the sessions.