Conversations that connect
We’re better together. A good life is full of good relationships, and where do good relationships begin? With good conversations.
Join us Wednesday, June 14, for an evening of conversation about… conversation. Lead Minister and communication nerd John Hawkins will share ways to start and deepen conversations that are easy to remember and put into practice.
- What if starting a conversations was less awkward?
- Why are some conversations more memorable and enjoyable than others?
- How can we truly connect with others?
Conversation is part of everyday life. It’s part of loving our neighbor, staying in sync with our spouse, and parenting our kids. On any given day one good conversation could make all the difference. Let’s give it some attention. Sign up below – and invite your friends too – for a fun, practical talk about how to talk.
- Dates: Wednesday, June 14, 2023
- Time: 6-8 p.m. Come at 6 for time to hang out, order food and drinks. Discussion from 6:30-8 p.m. Brewery open until 9 p.m.
- Location: Great Raft Brewing – 1251 Dalzell St.
- Cost: Free, including materials! Sign up below. Food and drinks for purchase.
- Food & Drinks: Available for purchase. Great Raft now has a kitchen and a new menu of food to enjoy! No outside food or drinks except water.