What is the Bible?
How did we get it?
And what do we do with it?
Let’s talk about the Bible. Not about what’s in it, but what kind of book it is, how it came to be, and what to do with it. Join us Saturday, Jan 28 for About the Book, a new half-day walk-through of all the things you’ve wondered about the Bible but maybe been afraid to ask, taught by John Hawkins.
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to start or restart a habit of Bible reading
- Anyone wondering How did we get the Bible? Has it been changed? Can it be trusted? Why are there so many versions of it?
- Anyone deconstructing their view of the Bible or desiring to understand the history behind the Bible
- Sat, Jan 28, 8 a.m. – noon
- ClearView Common – our new multi-use space by Ki Mexico & Ivy B Photography – 3829 Gilbert.
- No cost, all materials provided. RSVP below!
Want to understand what’s in the Bible? Watch for sign-ups opening soon for The Story of God, a one day walk-through of the entire Bible! Sat, Feb 25.